Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Not Coping

It is very hard indeed to feel lonely, even when not alone @Birdofparadise8. Perhaps you could speak to your housemates about doing more activities together? 

They don't like anything I like @Jynx 

Even if I were to talk to them more, etc., I would still feel lonely and sad. 

I wish sadness would go away. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 that's tough - sounds like you don't feel much kinship with them. It can be tough when things aren't how we picture them. Maybe things will shift soon, or you'll discover something you have in common - you never know. 

Yeah maybe @Jynx 

You would think if they wanted to do something with me, they would by now. [edited by moderator] I don't know how they stay up so late, and when I'm about to go to bed as I'm sleepy, meds are kicking in. 

If not, I hope my roommates next year will be better. 

I hope you have a good rest of your evening. 

Maybe I need to work on how to not feel lonely even though I am lonely. 

It was a really good game @Birdofparadise8 

Was yelling at the tv lots 😁😁

Yeah, it really was @Snowie 

You wouldn't believe I got up at 5:30 to go to the bathroom, and one of my roommates was still awake, lol. They won't be up anytime soon. 

What are you doing today? 

I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up, and she and some others are going to the zoo. 

I'm not feeling 100%. I had Weetbixs, milk, and a banana for breakfast, and when I was in the shower, I started to feel sick, so I went to the toilet. I feel better after being sick, though I'm unsure why I was. I eat those foods all the time, and I'm fine. 

Hey @PinkFlamingo 

How are you today?

My son will sleep most of the day away too @Birdofparadise8 

Glad you feel better now. Sometimes food just doesn't sit right. Hopefully it is just a one off.

Need to go to the supermarket but other than that will be an easy day. Just about to get of the couch and get dressed for the day.

I hope you enjoy the day today.

Ah okay. I don't know how they do it @Snowie 

Yeah, thank you. 

That sounds good. 

Thank you, I hope it will be nice as well. 

Aw, thanks so much @Glisten  🤗💜🌺

I kind of miss it, but it’s not possible to do now I’m not as functional, and sometimes my own MH can be a bit to manage in terms of ability to get lots done in a day 🙂💜

I hope you have a lovely Sunday where you are, and all goes well ☺️🌺💜

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺

I hope you have a nice day out at the zoo 🙂🌺

I’m so sorry to hear you felt unwell - I hope you’re feeling a lot better now..? 
Have you spoken to a GP about it..? The reason I mention it was because I think you’d mentioned a week or so (maybe a little longer?) ago that a similar thing happened? Was just thinking it might be worth having a little check up 🙂🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance