Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

hello @Smc , @Sophie1 , @Janiee , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member  Heart

@Former-Member  hahaha, DEFINITELY!! This is how I know my hubby loves me, he loves when I sing 😜. And no, he isn't tone deaf, just weird (in the absolutely cutest way).

Evening @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope  @Sophie1  @Smc 

@Sophie1, I play violin and viola. 🙂 I originally started learning violin in Grade 3. (At my request, and I'm very grateful that my Dad followed it up for me.) I've taken up viola in more recent years because I like the slightly lower, richer sound, and the techniques are the same. I'd have trouble reading viola music though. I never learned Alto Clef.
I got to Grade 6 AMEB and started 7th, but my skills have probably slipped back to 3 or 4. Church is still my main musical outlet, but I occasionally get a chance to play with friends who are folk/celtic musicians, and I very much enjoy that too.

Hi @Adge  👋

Hi @Former-Member

I'm off to work (afternoon shift) soon.

I just printed out your Mental Health Continuum Model (Carers Hints & tips to Success) - because it looks really helpful.

Unfortunately the printer blurred the words, because of the orange & red colouring...

I'm off to hospital for surgery, in just over 2 week's time (my 4th major surgery).

How have you been?

Adge

Going ok @Adge 

You might be able to google chart to get better definition. 😀

Hope work ok. 

Hey there crew! If you'd like to enjoy a hot choccie whilst checking out our Topic Tues tonight feel free 😄 This evening we're chatting about social media (here).

Good evening

Cuppa anyone?

Hot Cocoa??

@Former-Member Smiley Happy

Its been quiet around here lately!

Hi crew .... 👋💕

Think we should tuck @Shaz51 into bed with a hot chocolate ..... 💕

All the best for the upcoming surgery @Adge 🙏💐💕

Sorry, missed Topic Tuesday @nashy.  We had uni start up with a few added balls in the air this last week .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance