Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thanks @Smc 💕..... I have missed you guys too.

I have landed to a situation where I need to organise NDIS and care services .... actually care services first but no less importantly .... quite urgently for my D2.  I will need to start with this today.  

My best case scenario is probably to bring a carer and D2 to me ..... as in to my uni campus and surrounding community facilities.  This much I have considered from last year, more in case of a “what if”, which has now arrived for a different reason, quite suddenly on my doorstep.

Feeling for you @Adge .... and loving the words of wisdom and experience you are receiving here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hmmm, sorry to hear that @Faith-and-Hope .  So there will be no easing back into things slowly for you then.  Straight back into the thick of it.  Sorry to hear D2 needs urgent assistance.  Good luck in organising something to suit all.

Hi also @Smc  @greenpea  @Adge  and @Shaz51  are you still okay with the big wet in QLD? Very concerning with things continuing to escalate it seems.

Sherry 💕

Hello and a big welcome back @Faith-and-Hope  

Thanks @Former-Member  @Determined  ..... ❤️

Yep, straight back into the thick of it.

All the best with sorting it all @Faith-and-Hope . Lots of love.

Thanks @Smc ❤️

There will be a solution in it somewhere .....

Hi @greenpea @Smc & everyone.

Thanks.

Yes, if I resign there is a minimum 8 week waiting period (Centrelink) for Newstart or anything.

Horticulture & Gardening is what I have the most experience in, & passion for - unfortunately my hernia, health issues (& no heavy lifting allowed) make that difficult.

My mind just keeps going around in circles - ie difficult to decide on anything, then decide, then change my decision (out of fear), etc....

Adge

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Very glad to see you.

Usually it's me who tries to give those words of wisdom to other people.

At the moment, I need to hear more of that myself - although yes we can tell ourselves encouraging thoughts...

Adge

Hi @dar 👋

You are welcome on the Hot Chocolate thread here any time.  Come and meet some other carers.  Here is where we drop our bundle sometimes and just hang out for some company.

F&H

hello @dar  Smiley Very Happy

Good morning @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Adge , @Faith-and-Hope 

coffee 1.jpg

morning 1.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance