Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas lounge

oh bugger 😞 @Smc hopefully its just one of those 24hr viruses Rest up Heart

Thanks, am hoping so too, @outlander. I'll try to get in to a doctor's appointment tomorrow if I'm still feeeling awful, but any spaces are probably going to fill quickly after two days of public holidays.

And "rest up" isn't optional right now. Walking around is a rather woozy affair. Hubby's been bringing  me water and painkillers.

yes its always abit crazy after just 2 days of things bein closed. seems like the world ending to some it seems @Smc hopefully you can get in to see someone or even better-youll be feeling better.

im glad hubbys looking out for you too. Hugs

@Hope4me you tagged me earlier in a christmas thread but i cant find it now.... maybe it was the thread on le side?
Anyways will keep looking but didnt want you to think i was ignoring, Hows your night going?

I think it was the Christmas Loungeroom @outlander. x

Will have a look @Hope4me
How are you going tonight?

Found it @Hope4me
The boxing day slump hit me abit too. Sounds like its pretty hot where you are too. We have 32 tomorrow then between 32 and 36 right up until after new yrs then thankfully a much reduced temp.

I'm having problems bringing your name up in the drop-down menu in the Christmas Loungeroom @outlander Oh shit! That's probably because I wrote overlander. HA! Stoooopid me!!!

@Smc how are you feeling today? has your temps dropped abit?

I've been up and down @outlander. Woke up feeling a little better but still not great. Have been to the doctor, it's a virus so I'll just have to sit it out. Rested pretty much all of today, but have tried not to sleep too much so that I'll hopefully sleep tonight.

hopefully it clears up soon @Smc viruses are yuk even more so that you cant really do much for it, just has to run its course.
hoping you get some sleep tonight Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance