Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hi @dizzyroundabout - I'm Rainforest, one of the moderators.  Welcome to the SANE forums!  It's great to have you here Smiley Happy

Thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself and I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection.  Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be a pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines.  Also, if you want to tag someone in a post then just put an @ symbol in front of their name and they'll be alerted to it.

Take care...Rainforest

Hello @dizzyroundabout  and welcome to the forum 

I have found over the years that I have to remember that it is my husband Mental illness is the reason , not my husband 

and if I am ok , he is ok 

glad you have come to have a chat 

and rememebering our own self care to helps us 

letting you know that you are not alone my friend 

Hello @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @eth 

sorry I have not been around for the last few days 

what a weekend !!!!!!

and now i have a sore thoat and feels like swollen glades at the back of my mouth 

Hope it's nothing serious @Shaz51  you have enough to deal with already.  Take care my friend.  Lemon honey and ginger drink might help.  Especially if you have the fresh ingredients.

thank you @eth , i will 

and hoping to see the doctor tomorrow 

It made it worse yesterday as I vomitted all day 

Oh @Shaz51 ... that is not at all good. So sorry you've been so unwell. @BlueBay also has a really sore throat and swollen glands ... might be a bug doing the rounds of the forums. 😉

I hope the vomiting has resolved now Shaz. Make sure you keep up the fluids ... plenty of water. And I hope you manage to get in to see your Doctor tomorrow.

Here's something I hope will help to cheer you up.

Sherry 🌺

Image result for Welsh Corgi get well soon

awwwwwww sooo lovely my @Former-Member Heart

yes the vomiting has finished -- yaaaa

Mr shaz vomitted all friday night -- arrrggg

he has been very delicate yesterday and today , wondering it is because i am sick and he does not like it 

might be a bug doing the rounds of the forums. 😉, ha ha hope not xxx

I had my Tonsils out when I was 9 

Hello @Former-Member , @eth , @Former-Member , @Determined@Smc@Appleblossom@Owlunar@Adge@Jacques@Faith-and-Hope 

today I had morning tea with mum, aunty and cousin -- i really needed the connection with family

- (mr shaz said he is not going to my mum`s again) ever after what happened through the week 

Yikes @Shaz51 

Stomach bugs = 😵😵😵

A double whammy with you both vomiting.

I had to allow Mr Darcy some space in relation to some of my family members. He is working ok along side my brother doing the garden beds but that relationship can be challenging.

I had to allow Mr Darcy some space in relation to some of my family members. -- yes I will do that too @Former-Member Heart

hard sometimes 

experienced blue around the mouth today , might have to tell the doctor this week 

I would be ringing nurse on line @Shaz51  to check on the blue round mouth.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance