Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: up and away

sunset.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

2.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

5.jpg

Hello @Former-Member xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

DAY 3

we got up early and went for a wak on the beach and watched the dolphins in the early morning.
They are great creatures and I love seeing them in their natural habitat. They were all playng and they came really closeley to where we were standing.

We went around and had a look at a few other tourist attractions. We went and had a look at a beach and the sand was so soft and white. And we also went to another beach we thought was a particlar beach but it was something else. It wasnt very good anyway but at least we were outside.

we went and had a look at a light house. the views were awesome. we went out for lunch.

we went and sat on the beach for a bit and just watched the waves and listening to music.

we played pieface and then i was able to do some drawing.

before it started getting dark i watched my sister play on the park for a bit and then we went for a walk on the beach as well

Former-Member
Not applicable

D1.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

D2.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

D4.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

D5.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love the new thread @Former-Member, so much easier to keep up with it 🙂 It's a beautiful place your visiting, I particularly like the photo of the birds ") . . . so many of them . . . so close! And a picture of a real life Dolphin! WOW! I hope you take your shoes off when you step on the sand, I don't go to the beach very often, but I love the feel of soft, fine sand between my toes! 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance