Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude List using the alphabet

J is for jumping and jiggling, gets a bit harder to jump but jiggling, no problem at all!

Kindness- when you find kindness for your self ❤️ We are all so driven to do more- be better, faster and smarter. I am greatful for the days i am kind to myself

L is a great one.

Laughter - we all need heaps of it. Love the sound of kids laughter too that free happy laugh:)

Love - so grateful for those I love and those that show we me love.

Listening - There is nothing better than a gossip with a friend. I will also be forever grateful for those who listen to me when I need it most. Also grateful for those I can support by listening when they need it most.

Lane ways - a bit of a random one but love exploring new cities and finding new things in a unexpected lane way. It's the freedom to explore and discover.

Lilies - admiring a flowering Lilly is always wonderful.

Little things - grateful to celebrate the little things that happen. On tough days even a smile from a stranger makes my day. Grateful that I can celebrate the little positive things that happen in my life

Life!!!!!

M is for movies! Marvelling at life's Many Mysteries and magical moments..

I'd like to join in with a few thoughts about what I am grateful for:

My Mum passed away a couple of years ago and I am grateful for all that she taught me! I also like looking at the moon, in all its shapes and sizes, at different times of the year. It helps me focus on "the bigger picture". I also like mangoes and milkshakes. 

N - I like nuts (most kinds!), nasturiums and narcissus are pretty flowers too.

Cheers

Lucky 

Oranges for their flavour, colour and taste! Like a mini Sun in the palm of my hand..

Also "O" for Optimism - I am grateful for that (when I can muster it)! The hope that things can and will improve and the ability to see things in a positive light!

P - Positivity and Playfulness - I get the latter from my grandchildren (One is named Polly). They help me focus on being playful! I'm sure others are grateful for their Pets - though I don't have any! I am also grateful when someone gives me a Present. The Postie, Policemen and women and Paramedics are service people who also come to mind.

Cheers

Lucky

This is a great idea!

I am grateful for quiet afternoons reading in the shade, quick help from professionals when needed, questions (ceaseless and sometimes nonsensical but nonetheless hilarious) from my young niece, Quality Street chocolates (they remind me of Christmas! ), and lastly, quilts for the cold winter nights which I love!

R is for rain. The smell and the sound on a roof.

Respite - grateful for when I get the chance for back break to recover.

Red - love the boldness and the smile. Always grateful to see and enjoy colour.

Resilance - Both my husband and I continue to build. Grateful to all of those who have gotten me there.

Running - the calm and happiness I feel when doing something healthy. (Not often enough)

S - Smiles, sandwiches and savouries, seaside, sunny days, surf, sandals and summer. Sunrise and sunset are nice times of the day, too!

Cheers,

Lucky

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance